Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Latest Loves

I have been neglecting my blog of late but things have just been so busy what with work placement, compiling my special report and of course the dreaded job hunt. Anyway here's a quick post detailing a couple of my latest purchases. First up is this khaki and leather mix jacket, I got it in River Island priced at €73 but staff discount meant I got a little money off.. yay! It's currently in Topshop too, much the same but the sleeves are full length and its more expensive. I love it though and think it will be a staple piece for this winter! I like that you can wear it casually but you can also dress it up with heels and accessories.



I also picked these little beauties up in Penney's/Primark , love love love! They are limited edition so I was lucky to get them at all considering how quickly things sell out in this particular store. They are fab though and will dress upa simple black dress, a snip at only €22.

2 comments: