Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Italy!

Last weekend I visited Italy for the first time to attend my cousins wedding in Arezzo, Tuscany. It was beautiful but far too short as we only stayed for three days. I can't wait to return and for a much a longer visit next time.

The ceremony and reception were held in a small church high up in the mountains surrounded by luscious greenery and a gorgeous blue sky. We were very lucky as the next day was marred by showers and storms.

Florence is such a pretty city even though we only spent two hours there as it was an hour there and back and we had to return for a family dinner. Delicious pizza and gelato, diets and healthy eating are forgotten about here!

Here are a few snaps of the day, I wore a blush pink Rachel Gilbert dress and   
hot pink suede Louboutin shoes.... I loved the combination and hope another occasion will crop up soon so it has another outing!

No comments:

Post a Comment