Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 15, 2012



                                           

It may not be confirmed but I cannot help getting a little excited anyway. Upon hearing last week that Coldplay were in talks to headline Slane 2012 I squealed with excitement. I have been a Coldplay fan for a while. From the early days with 'Yellow' to the latest single Charlie Brown their music has always touched a chord with me. They are pretty hot right now especially since the release of the studio album Mylo Xyloto.

I was disappointed to learn that no Irish dates had been scheduled on their world tour but if rumours are to be believed they are eager to play at Slane. Even from watching music videos it appears that Chris Martin is one serious front man. He really gives it everything and his enthusiasm is contagious. Apparently he was impressed by the reaction of the crowd to Coldplay at last year's Oxygen festival.Hopefully this convinces them to return to the Emerald Isle and ensure Slane 2012 is one to remember!


2 comments:

  1. I know, I nearly screamed when I heard! Have always wanted to see them live :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're meant to be unreal! Hope it's confirmed soon.

    ReplyDelete