Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 17, 2012

First Photo Diary!

Just a quick post filled with Christmas photos..I love this time of year especially now you can enjoy the lights, music and present shopping.

Lately it seems that Christmas comes earlier and more extravagantly every year but now it's only a week away we can enjoy it guilt free.

The photos are from shopping trips to both Galway and Dublin where there are gorgeous decorations on show. I love coming home to a warm open fire at Christmas and look how pretty our tree is.

Had to include a picture of Bailey my beloved King Charles and a sneak peek of one of my early Christmas presents, a black Zara coat which I have been lusting after for weeks.

Happy Christmas everyone!















2 comments:

  1. Cute shots..and I love you hair!! :) thanks for the follow on instagram, I have followed and joined you blog!
    N
    X

    www.pennyandoolaroids.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh just saw this comment now, following back this minute! :)

    ReplyDelete