Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

It's 2013!

First post of 2013.. It's crazy how quickly times passes and this Christmas is no exception.

It has been a great one catching up with family and friends, too much food as always but it wouldn't be the festive season of we didn't indulge ourselves a little!

I received lots of presents and have included a few in a collage to show you. A Pandora ring with a freshwater pearl, it is very cute and will dress up any outfit. I do love pearls!! Converse are a necessity and this grey pair will go with jeans and a white tee for a relaxed look.

The River Island scarf pictured was a present from my sister and I love it, so warm and cosy and looks great with any outfit, regardless of the season.

I'm scared and excited for what 2013 will bring for I feel I may make some changes, just not sure what they are yet!! Hopefully it will be one of the best yet, Happy New Year to all!



No comments:

Post a Comment