Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Inspiration

The start of a new year tends to make you reevaluate certain things and the possibility of change, this may sound deep and meaningful but changes do not have to be huge either.

I think everyone is different, some people make new year's resolutions, others prefer to do things quietly rather than make a big deal out of the new year arriving.




Trying to get ahead in the journalism/media/blogging world is not the most straightforward of tasks but I hope  2013 will allow me to build on what I have achieved so far.With a blog it's difficult to decide if you concentrate on one area be it fashion, make up, tutorials, vlogging, photo diaries, style watch reports or stick to a mix of subjects.

 I have been working on a little bit of everything so I think I'll stick to that formula for the moment and see how it goes. It is important to enjoy the blogging process and have fun with it and what better way to do that than mixing it up a bit!




No comments:

Post a Comment