Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 7, 2013

My Week In Pictures!

Just a few short snaps of what my week involved, Instagram style!

Dun Laoghaire, aka my place of work is a very pretty coastal town with a beautiful pier, perfect for walks on lazy afternoons or whiling away your lunch hour. I just had to photograph it, with the oh so pretty bandstand.

This photo is a little older but included it as it's of one of my best girls and I at my birthday a couple of weeks ago. She's a lovely.

As I've mentioned before Topshop is one of my happy places and I picked up a few items lately. I wore the dress photographed with my bestie on my birthday and am already planning the next few outfits.

I have a sweet tooth.. And caramel is my Achilles heel. Blondie brownie was just calling my name... Yum yum yum. It cancelled out my run earlier in the day but hey, it was worth it!

Fanore Beach, about an hour from my home house, is one of my favourite places I love beaches full stop but this one really is just gorgeous. Sand dunes, blue skies and sparkling water... It made for the perfect Saturday jaunt.







No comments:

Post a Comment