Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Wish list <3


This month as per usual I am craving a number of items, many of which are beyond my price range but hey a girl can dream!

Mac Book Pro 13 My little netbook is slowing up and although it has served me well it may be time to think about trading in. Of course my magpie tendencies are drawn to the very pretty shiny Mac screen, design and interface. Swoon...

Saint Laurent Pointed Leather Mary Jane pumps These pretty much speak for themselves...amazing! Teamed with a LBD you can network any room in these beauts or carry off a sophisticated look by wearing them with this season's favourite look, tailored cigarette pants. I'm going to justify the 625 euro price tag by saying they are a wardrobe staple and will last you year after year.

Topshop Premium Linked Chain necklace this neck piece is at the higher end of high street jewellery but in my opinion it's worth it. I love Freedom jewellery and have to be careful when I hit Topshop as I have been known to get carried away by all the pretty baubles on offer.

Mulberry Willow Tote This bag has appeared on my blog before and undoubtedly will again but I really do love it. Gorgeous structure and fabric, Mulberry bags just scream luxury and ooze sophistication. Arm candy at its very finest, mmm yes please. 

         

No comments:

Post a Comment