Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 29, 2013

First fashion shoot at IMAGE.

So as I mentioned in the last post I will try to blog about what I consider the exciting things happening as part of my role at IMAGE.

I mentioned before that I have been organising fashion shoots and this week I got to see one in action.

What can I say? It was just amazing, high couture mixed with a little high street love. Stylist Niamh O Rourke of www.niamhorourke.com picked some fabulous looks and it was a joy to watch the final product.

The theme of the shoot was checks and stripes, trying to pick a favourite look is impossible amidst all the neon colour popping and fun patterns but I did absolutely love the pink Chanel skirt suit with gorgeous pearl detailing. A modern take on an old classic, just gorgeous.

I have a couple of behind the scenes photos to share but watch out for the May issue of IMAGE to see the full spread!









No comments:

Post a Comment