Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Love is what dreams are made of

My blog has been neglected of late, not intentionally of course but with so much going on with work and college, family and friends... there really isn't enough time! Now that I have a couple of spare weeks I'm trying to catch up with friends. Part time work of course and the challenging task of coming up with an engaging thesis idea, which I really need to devote time to.
 Slowly but surely, this motto always frustrated my impatient nature but it does ring true. I've been freaking out a little lately, wondering did I make the correct career choice as the economy is pretty disastrous right now but I think so. I believe in fate as cliched as it sounds. If I hadn't chosen the path I did I would always and for ever have wondered "what if". It is up to us to make our dreams reality.



                                                                             



No comments:

Post a Comment