Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Shoes shoes and more shoes!

For anyone following this blog you have probably notices that shoes are a common theme and this post is no exception. I love shoes, well I love fashion in general but going through my purchases of late I have noticed more shoes have appeared in my wardrobe as opposed to anything else.

I am a devoted member of the 'high heels are a girl's best friend' school for I believe they can completely transform an outfit. A simple white shirt and black leather leggings look pretty great when topped off with black shoeboots or a simple pair of courts.
So back to my shoe wardrobe. I have one pair of Christian Louboutins. They are hot pink and I bought them to go with a dress for my 21st. However looking back I think I should probably have invested in a black or nude pair as I would have gotten more wear from those colours. That said, I adore them and they are simply fabulous!


Now onto my most recent shoe purchase. I work part time in River Island. Not sure if this is a blessing or a curse. I might stay fashionable but it definitely doesn't help my bank balance! These little booties I felt were justified. They go with so many outfits and are so comfy!! I love the fringe detailing and the aztec print is very current.


Let me know what you think guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment